The Civilzone Facebook app is to provide an excellent base for an organized international network. The technology of an e-democracy platform is available, but the other key factor of our project is filling this technology with controlled and organized content making sure the application will be used efficiently and for the benefit of the community. The Association for Societal Participation (ASP) has started organizing the international network that will ensure functionality of the system. Organizing the network would mean partnership with many NGOs and independent institutions, which in the first step can provide the national leadership of the Civilzone system in each country. We seek for one well established organization in each country for the position of national Civilzone leader, or regional independent organizations (or chains of organizations) which can handle more countries.
|The Democratic Society Ltd.||www.demsoc.org||Brighton||UNITED KINGDOM|
|Global Utmaning (Global Challenge)||www.globalutmaning.se||Stockholm||SWEDEN|
|Citizens For Europe e.V.||citizensforeurope.org||Berlin||GERMANY|
|Asociación Ciudades Kyosei||www.ckyosei.org||Madrid||SPAIN|
|Fondazione RCM – Rete Civica di Milano||www.fondazionercm.it||Milano||ITALY|
|Central and Eastern Europe Citizens Network||www.ceecn.net||Banska Bystrica||SLOVAKIA|
|Asociatia Funky Citizens||www.funkycitizens.org||Bucuresti||ROMANIA|
|Institute for Electronic Participacition||www.inepa.si||Ljubljana||SLOVENIA|
|Bona Fides Association||bonafides.pl||Katowice||POLAND|
|Association for Societal Participation||participy.org||Budapest||HUNGARY|
We seek for one well established organization in each country for the position of national Civilzone leader, or regional independent organizations (or chains of organizations) which can handle more countries. Those leading Civilzone partners in the future will have the possibility to create the local Civilzone networks in each country through co-operation with other local NGOs, thus assuring the necessary specialized knowledge to create the real adequate and controlled local content of the Civilzone application in each country. The Civilzone team is neither able to nor will seek to acquire specialized knowledge in all civil issues, but instead intends to cooperate with specialized NGOs in the primary civil fields, like human rights, environmental issues, local urban issues, etc. This cooperation and the created network would lead to a win-win situation between Civilzone and the participating NGOs, who will in turn receive a free tool for their own activity and will also provide valuable content for the Civilzone system.
Long term benefits for organizations:
- opportunity to lead and implement all local activities of Civilzone
- direct co-operation and direct support from the central Civilzone team
- opportunity to receive central funding from different sources and bids of the central Civilzone office,
- opportunity to participate in consortium-type bids (especially funding for local promotion and local events)
- long term opportunity to create own funds exploiting local advertising opportunities of Civilzone
- opportunity to create funding for new local employees working with Civilzone (at least 1-2 employees/country)
- opportunity to participate in international projects, conferences, other events
- completely independent organization, no political aims, no direct links to political parties or government
- well established local organizations with activity in civil participation, civil rights or other movement based issues
- connection to grassroots movements, proven experience in organizing events or other civil participation based projects
If the project caught your interest, please fill in the form and we will contact you.
In case you cannot undertake any active work but you would gladly show your support, you could already be of great help by following us on the social networks, by share our articles and videos. The more people hear about us during the development phase, the faster the number of users will reach the critical mass after the launch of the application, which the representatives will not be able to neglect.